The next generation TOUGHBOOK® 54 is still the world's thinnest and lightest semi-rugged in its class, but now packs even more of a punch. Our latest model runs Windows® 10 Pro, along with the latest Intel® 7th gen i5 processor and Intel HD Graphics to deliver optimal performance. It features a spill-resistant, full magnesium alloy design, storage drive heater, backlit keyboard (except Lite model) and is available in four different models to suit every need. The TOUGHBOOK 54 has a wide range of integrated options such as dedicated GPS, 4G LTE mobile broadband with satellite GPS, antenna dual pass-through, and insertable and contactless SmartCard readers. It offers an optional second battery, allowing hot swap battery replacement without the need to shut down or hibernate, resulting in battery lives of up to 18 hours. The TOUGHBOOK 54 one of the most versatile and advanced semi-rugged notebooks on the market.
- Windows® 10 Pro
- 14.0" 768p HD display
- Desktop class performance with available discrete graphics and dual fans
- Magnesium alloy design with built-in handle
- Available 2nd drive, hot-swappable 2nd battery, 2nd LAN, Serial, DVD, antenna pass-through, SmartCard readers and more
- Operating System: Windows® 10 Pro
- Display: 14" HD; Intel® graphics
- Battery: 7th Gen Intel CPU: 12 hours (20 hrs with optional 2nd battery), 6th Gen Intel CPU: 11 hours (18 hrs with optional 2nd battery)
- Ports & Expansions: USB x 3 (optional 4th USB), Optional Rugged Fischer USB, SDXC, Optional DVD Drive, Ethernet, Optional 2nd LAN (Ethernet), HDMI, Optional VGA, Optional Serial, Optional PC Card, Audio In/Out, Mini-SIM, Dock Connector
- Wireless: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, optional 4G LTE, optional GPS
- Weight : 4.4 lbs.
- Certification: MIL-STD-810G, IP51
- Warranty: 3-year limited warranty, parts and labor